Katathani Collection of Resorts has determinedthe visionto become a leading hotel in Asia. Our hotel realize that safety, occupational health and good
working environment are vital for our guests, employees, suppliers, and visitors. Thus, the Safety, Occupational health and Working Environment Policy is
stipulated as follows:
1. The hotel will develop the safety, occupational health and working environment management system in compliance with the laws, international standards
and other regulations and requirements that have been applied and practiced on regular and sustainable manner to cultivate safety mind in workplace among
our guests, employees, suppliers, visitors and those working in the hotel’s premises.
2. The hotel regards that safety is the duty and responsibility of all employees. Supervisors at all levels have to act as role models leading, supporting and
encouraging their subordinates to be aware of safety at work. Also, they have to oversee the operations of the employees, suppliers, visitors and those
working in the Company’s premises to strictly follow the safety and occupational health rules and regulations for maximum safety in all operating processes.
3. The hotel will encourage and support the participation of guests, employees, suppliers, visitors and those working in its premises in the implementation of
safety, occupational health and good working environment practices.
4. The hotel realizes the substance if prevention and risks assessment of hazards and environment impacts and will therefore introduce and undertake all
necessary measures to ensure the efficiency of prevention and correction system.
5. The hotel will provide its employees at all levels with relevant knowledge and build up their awareness of the crucially of safety, occupational health and
good working environment works.
6. The hotel will monitor and assess the implementations according to safety, occupational health and working environment policy deployed in the annual
plan in order for active and efficient actions.
7. The hotel will provide proper resources including budget, time, personnel and relevant sources in the implementation according to the safety,
occupational health and working environment management system.
We hereby declare that we acknowledge these regulations and are practiced within our organization.
2018 The Leaf Resort On The Sands All Rights Reserved. Hotel Website Design by Hoteliers.Guru